What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
|Advertising||DoubleClick||DoubleClick allows us to capture and report on the actions of users who visit our website after viewing or clicking on one of our paid ads. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of both sales and user activity on our sites. To opt out of Google ads personalization, visit Google’s Ads Settings.|
|Advertising||Bing Ads||Microsoft||Bing Ads allows us to have our advertisements appear at the top of the results page for certain search engines. We also use this tool to track visitors that click on our ads and visit our site. This helps us direct users to our website and determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. To opt out of Bing Ads optimization, visit Bing’s optimization opt-out page.|
|Advertising||Google AdWords Conversion||We use conversion tracking to help us understand how effective our digital campaigns are. To opt out of Google AdWords cookies, visit Google’s Ads Settings.|
|Advertising||Facebook Custom Audience||We use Facebook Custom Audience to deliver ads on Facebook to a ‘lookalike’ group of users deemed similar to our current audience. For more information on how to opt out of Facebook Custom Audiences, see Facebook’s article here.|
|Advertising||Google Dynamic Remarketing||We use these tracking tools to track user behavior over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. We collect information about what ads users view and whether they click on the ads. We use this information to improve and customize our advertising. To opt out of Google ads personalization, visit Google’s Ads Settings.|
|Essential||Google Tag Manager||We use Google Tag Manager to measure what features on our site are interesting to our users. It also helps us understand what portions of our site users clicked on during a certain time and how users arrived on our site. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites.|
|Site Analytics||Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, use Google’s add-on found here.|
|Site Analytics||GA Audiences||This cookie is used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites. To opt out of Google ads personalization, visit Google’s Ads Settings.|
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. Whilst carrying out this bucket testing cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience on the site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org